Technology Spa is helping our customers meet challenges in the “New Normal”. We have reference-able success in strengthening and supporting Work From Home (WFH) initiatives, planning, optimizing and securing hybrid and cloud-based infrastructure. Our experts have years of experience and leading edge certification and training to deliver the outcomes needed to meet short and long term demands in the “New Normal”. Furthermore, our team can provide fully managed services or fractional experts to help deliver the expertise you need during transition and ongoing operation.
In order to help customers rapidly and cost effectively meet their most critical needs during this time, we are introducing the “Emerge Initiative” at Technology Spa. This program seeks to target issues and initiatives our customers are seeing as they “Emerge” from quarantine and simply package services that provide end to end assessment, evaluation and action focused on dealing with the challenges outlined above. These include:
- Enterprise remote workforce enablement. Our team will analyze your current setup and put together a plan to help you meet the needs of your remote team while improving your security posture, promoting performance and addressing compliance in the process.
- Return to work enablement. Assist with implementing solutions to help with COVID-19 Crisis Management through emergency outreach, self-reporting, and exposure management tools that provide out-of-the-box portal, processes, workflows, and dashboards.
- Risk assessment: this is a short engagement to evaluate your environment to identify weaknesses before they are exploited and make recommendations against best practices to remediate. This service is very helpful to customers who had to move quickly to support work from home (WFH). As such, the analysis will include (but not limited to) identification of vulnerabilities introduced by WFH enablement, and recommendations to help provide durable and scalable security to support a remote workforce ongoing.
- Cloud Strategy Planning, Operational Transformation, Cost Optimization. Many of our customers are needing to shift into a hybrid cloud model to address the “New Normal” for their business. We are helping them to ensure they meet the needs of the business while adding the elasticity, and agility needed in a cost optimized model.
- Fractional expert transitional resources and managed services. Our team will provide you with the expertise you need as you transition your enterprise compute into the new normal. This can include expert advisors to help with day to day architecture, planning and security to a full 24×7 SOC/NOC and helpdesk. We can provide subject matter experts at the point and time and for the duration your team needs while you transition, allowing you to fully understand your long-term needs before bringing on FTE.
We would like the opportunity to help you make this transition. Please contact us to get started!