We continue to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak very closely. Guidance about COVID-19 changes on a daily basis and varies based on location. We at Technology Spa are committed to maintaining business continuity and connectivity for our customers during this time of uncertainty while also taking precautions to limit the spread of this disease.
We are recommending that all of our customers conduct a Business Continuity Planning (BCP) meeting specific to Covid-19 to cover the following areas:
- Ensuring safe working conditions procedures & practices
- Office and WFH policies and planning
- Business risk planning and mitigation
- Systems access and security planning
- WFH network access, load planning/testing, modifications and or scheduling
- C19 Steering Committee and Escalations
- Key Checkpoints and Deliverables
Technology Spa is glad to provide assistance in C19 planning for our customers, as well as support in ensuring business systems are accessible and secure during this outbreak. Please do not hesitate to reach out to your TSpa team to request additional support.
The following dashboard provided by Johns Hopkins Center for Systems Science and Engineering.